SquadLocker - UX Designer
Requisition Number: 12175
SquadLocker located in Warwick, RI is seeking to hire a visionary UX Designer to join their team and design internal and external applications.
As a UX Designer, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead and collaborate with a fully-established product development team which includes product managers, developers, and other team members
- Create design concepts that visually express new value propositions and serve the intended user experience
- Design user research experiments to collect qualitative data and feedback
- Leading and driving projects from start to finish with strong design methodology
- Ideating and sharing design concepts with different types of stakeholders in business and technology
- Creating user task models, user interfaces, wireframes, process flows, interaction models, and visual design specs
- Driven self-starter who can deeply collaborate and iterate in a timely manner
- Effectively balancing issues around branding, visual identity, and consistency of interaction design
- Staying up to date with latest design and technology trends
- 5 years related work experience
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and accessible web experiences
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision and Zapier (or similar prototyping solutions)
- Knowledge of CSS, AB testing and Frameworks is a plus
- Strong portfolio with relevant, web-based experience
- Coding experience to help prototype design concepts preferred
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodologies preferred
- Fast and continuous learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Amiable, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Like playing or watching sports! We work with lots of sports teams!
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and extra effort to get the job done
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Organization and Planning. Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has “can-do” attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Listening Skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to feedback and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly and openly to suggestions for improvement.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. Builds consensus constantly.
Interested & Qualified Candidates Apply Now!
Community / Marketing Title: SquadLocker - UX Designer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warwick, Rhode Island US