SquadLocker - Senior .NET Engineer
Requisition Number: 12177
SquadLocker located in Warwick, RI is seeking to hire an advanced .NET Engineer to join their team who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining windows, web, and web services based internal workflow applications. These applications fulfill critical business needs and directly impact our customers.
As a Senior .NET Engineer, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Expanding existing programs by analyzing and implementing new features
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Writing and testing code and then refining as necessary
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Investigating new technologies
- Working closely with other staff, such as product managers, graphic artists, designers, and developers
- Architecting and designing applications to balance customer and internal (support and maintenance) needs
- Mentoring, sharing knowledge, and helping ensure clean coding patterns
- Working in a team-oriented environment to accomplish high-level business goals
- Contributing solutions to issues and problems across product areas
- Providing progress updates and following through on commitments to the team to meet deadlines
- Working with business users to define requirements for applications and suggesting improvements
- Working with Support team members to diagnose and resolve customer inquiries
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred
- Experience in the design & deployment of complex SQL objects and relational databases design
- Experience with C#, Entity Framework, and Git
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
- Significant complex software design and architecture experience
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Experience with the development, selection, and implementation of application frameworks and enterprise design patterns
- Fast and continuous learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Amiable, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Like playing or watching sports! We work with lots of sports teams!
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and extra effort to get the job done
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Organization and Planning. Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has “can-do” attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Listening Skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to feedback and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly and openly to suggestions for improvement.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. Builds consensus constantly.
Interested & Qualified Candidates Apply Now!
Community / Marketing Title: SquadLocker - Senior .NET Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warwick, Rhode Island US