SquadLocker - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Warwick, Rhode Island US
Requisition Number: 12204
SquadLocker located in Warwick, RI is seeking to hire a passionate, motivated and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team. You will work closely with the Human Resources Director (HRD) to provide Talent Acquisition support to the growing employee base and drive change.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have the opportunity to help build and develop the HR/Recruiting function within an emerging Rhode Island company. Every day you will work in a team that promotes personal growth and constant learning. This is a great opportunity for a business-focused, resourceful recruiter to bring talented individuals to a disruptor in the sports apparel market. Utilizing business partnerships with hiring managers and candidates, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will build a bench of qualified candidates to meet both current and anticipated staffing needs.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will use ADP and iCIMS along with effective communication skills on a regular basis while conducting the following activities:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for all openings
- Partner with the HRD to create and build out a best practices Talent Acquisition function
- Partner with hiring managers to develop interview guides, profiles, and job descriptions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Utilize standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify active and passive talent
- Conduct interviews over the phone, skype, and in-person
- Extend and negotiate offers
- Lead post interview debriefs with the interview teams and candidates
- Handles reference checks and background screening logistics.
- Responsible for entering applicant data in the in the Applicant Tracking System
- Regularly communicates with applicants and notifies each candidate regarding his or her status in the recruitment process and performs all necessary follow up work relating to employment (rejection letters, recruitment files, recruitment expenses).
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding recruiting trends
- Educate, coach, and train leaders on behavioral interviewing techniques and processes
- Oversee relationship(s) with any Talent Acquisition outsource vendors
- Administer internal/external job posting processes
- Create and provide recruitment reports to management
- Partner with HR Generalist and hiring leaders to create and oversee onboarding process and first 90-day employee experience
- Assist with HR team projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Persuasive, amiable, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and put in the extra effort to get the job done.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with a history of high achievement and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge them to be better. These are the qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of hands on recruitment experience required.
- 5-7 years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting in a corporate and/or growth oriented environment
- Strong time management, organization skills with a demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to details
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and hiring high quality candidates through various talent acquisition techniques
- Proven success sourcing and networking candidates via social media
- Ability to establish priorities, handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal/written/presentation), and facilitation skills
- Understanding of legal and compliance issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), iCIMS proficiency a strong plus.
Interested & Qualified Candidates Apply Now!
SquadLocker provides innovative online tools which make it easier for coaches, schools, league administrators and parents to manage athletic apparel purchasing for all types of teams. Our technology enables the consumer to click and get their custom gear within two weeks! SquadLocker is a growth-stage company innovatively disrupting the intensely fragmented athletic apparel market.
Traditionally, managing decorated team apparel for coaches, league administrators and parent volunteers is a cumbersome challenge. It’s time consuming, it’s fraught with errors and delays, and it takes time away from what coaches have volunteered to do…mentor and inspire young athletes. SquadLocker resolves those frustrations via an easy-to-use, convenient, instant and free web application!
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. SquadLocker doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. Check us out: www.squadlocker.com
Community / Marketing Title: SquadLocker - Talent Acquisition Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warwick, Rhode Island US